- Berkeley Lab AMR
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement at Berkeley (John Bell and Phil Colella).
- Courant Mathematics and Computing Laboratory
- Computational Mathematics and Applied Analysis at Courant Institute (Marsha Berger).
- An Adaptive Cell-centered Projection Method for the Incompressible Euler Equations
- Dan Martin's Ph.D Thesis.
- Cart3D is a high-fidelity inviscid analysis package for conceptual and preliminary aerodynamic design (Michael Aftosmis).
- A C++ library for finite volume simulations. Distributed under the GPL.
- Object-Oriented Tools for Solving PDEs in Complex Geometries.
- A Free Software (GPL) finite element program.
- CFD Resources Online
- Software related to CFD.
- Adaptive Mesh Refinement for structured grids
- Very good collection of links.
- Science and Fluid Dynamics should have more open sources
- Opinion piece on Open Source and CFD by StÃ©phane Zaleski.
- The OpenFOAM (Field Operation and Manipulation) software package can simulate anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics, electromagnetics and the pricing of financial options.
- A Finite Element Differential Equations Analysis Library.