- To get a better idea of the capabilities of Gerris, you should have a look at the examples. The test suite also gives many examples of more academic test cases.
- If you wish to learn how to use Gerris the best place to start is the tutorial.
- If you want to learn fluid mechanics (and can read French) have a look at Gerris par un nul: the lecture notes with Gerris examples by Pierre-Yves Lagrée.
- The object hierarchy page gives detailed information about the function and syntax of the various Gerris objects used in parameter files.
- If things are still unclear after reading the available documentation, you can use the various mailing lists to share questions and answers with other users.
- If you want to know what is happening/coming up in Gerris development have a look at the wishlist/roadmap.
- The bibliography lists a number of scientific papers describing or using Gerris.