Gerris users' meeting 2012
The meeting will be held at Paramount Cinema (Brooks), 25 Courtenay Place, Wellington, 6 June 2012 just before the Physical Oceanography Workshop held on the 7-8 June 2012.
Please add yourself to the list below if you intend to come. You can use the 'meeting' login, password 'meeting' to edit this page.
- Sébastien Delaux, MetOcean Solutions Ltd
- Tim Divett, NIWA and OPG, Otago - Optimal packing of tidal stream turbines in oscillating channels to optimise energy extraction: methods.
- Richard Gorman, NIWA
- Emily Lane, NIWA - Modelling Submarine Landslide Generated Tsunamis
- Geordie McBain
- Stuart Moore, NIWA
- Joanne O'Callaghan, NIWA
- Stéphane Popinet, NIWA - Toward adaptive climate modelling
- Mike Revell, NIWA - Estimating design winds in rugged terrain: A comparison with observations of CFD, wind tunnel and loadings code methods
- Graham Rickard, NIWA