Gerris users' meeting 2011
|Revision as of 14:48, 4 February 2011
Zaleski (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 13:27, 6 February 2011
Arnaud.antkowiak (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* Christophe Josserand, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert||* Christophe Josserand, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert|
|* Maurice Rossi, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert||* Maurice Rossi, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert|
|+||* * [[User:Arnaud.antkowiak|Arnaud Antkowiak]] UPMC, [http://www.dalembert.upmc.fr/ijlrda/index.php Institut d'Alembert].|
Revision as of 13:27, 6 February 2011
The meeting will be held at Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, 4-5 July 2011.
Please register in one of the two categories below depending on whether you intend to give a talk.
The talks will be informal, of around 20 minutes (depending on the number of speakers), so feel free to talk about anything Gerris-related you are interested in: applications of Gerris to specific problems, code development etc...
- Pierre-Yves Lagrée CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Stéphane Popinet, NIWA and Institut d'Alembert. Gerris development: what's coming up?
- Stéphane Zaleski CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. What is the liquid jet atomization problem? Will Gerris help us solve it?
- Kristján Guðmundsson, Physics of Fluids at UTwente, Tentative title: Implementation of the Physalis concept for fully-resolved particle simulation in Gerris
- J.J. Green, LESIA, l’Observatoire de Paris. Visualising 2D flows
- José M. López-Herrera. Universidad de Sevilla. Using Gerris to solve ElectroHydroDynamics Problems.
- Daniel Fuster CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Shahriar Afkhami NJIT, Department of Mathematical Sciences. Gerris for FENE-P Liquids.
- Ferren MacIntyre (retired, ex-SIO La Jolla) Campagne sur Aude; bubble hydrodynamics with surface chemistry, but absolute novice with Gerris.
- Jose-Maria Fullana UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Gilou Agbaglah UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Christophe Josserand, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert
- Maurice Rossi, UPMC, Institut D'Alembert
- * Arnaud Antkowiak UPMC, Institut d'Alembert.