Gerris users' meeting
Revision as of 11:07, 3 February 2011
The meeting will be held at Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, 4-5 July 2011.
Please register in one of the two categories below depending on whether you intend to give a talk.
The talks will be informal, of around 20 minutes (depending on the number of speakers), so feel free to talk about anything Gerris-related you are interested in: applications of Gerris to specific problems, code development etc...
- Pierre-Yves Lagrée CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Stéphane Popinet, NIWA and Institut d'Alembert. Gerris development: what's coming up?
- Stéphane Zaleski CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced
- Kristján Guðmundsson, Physics of Fluids at UTwente, Tentative title: Implementation of the Physalis concept for fully-resolved particle simulation in Gerris
- J.J. Green, LESIA, l’Observatoire de Paris. Visualising 2D flows
- José M. López-Herrera. Universidad de Sevilla. Using Gerris to solve ElectroHydroDynamics Problems.
- Daniel Fuster CNRS/UPMC, Institut d'Alembert. To be announced