A GfsVariable models a spatially variable but constant in time scalar quantity.
Note that since the GfsVariable is defined on the same adaptive grid as everything else, its computed value may evolve during the simulation as a result of refinement and coarsening steps.
The syntax in parameter files is:
NAME is the name of a unique identifier. Multiple definitions of variables with the same name will be silently ignored.
- Atomisation of a pulsed liquid jet
- Time-reversed VOF advection in a shear flow
- Time-reversed advection with curvature-based refinement
- Rotation of a straight interface
- Flow created by a cylindrical volume source
- Groundwater flow with piecewise constant permeability