GfsBc is an abstract class for specifying boundary conditions for individual variables.
The syntax in parameter files is
NAME is the name of the variable.
The descendants of this class are
- GfsBcDirichlet — Dirichlet boundary condition (i.e. value)
- GfsBcNeumann — Neumann boundary condition (i.e. value of the normal derivative)
- GfsBcNavier — Navier slip/Robin boundary condition
- GfsBcAngle — Contact angle boundary condition for interfaces
- GfsBcFlather — "Flather" boundary conditions for barotropic flows